At the core of WEBCON is a group of highly qualified specialists who have spent many years designing and implementing workflow systems (DMS) and optimization of business processes (BPM). The company developed its own comprehensive solution for Microsoft SharePoint – WEBCON Business Process Suite. What distinguishes this system from other solutions available for Microsoft SharePoint are WEBCON's comprehensiveness, efficiency, scalability and flexibility.
Thanks to its unique workflow engine and capabilities, which far exceed those offered by the SharePoint standard, WEBCON BPS enables efficient handling of the most complex workflows. WEBCON BPS offers a multilingual, user friendly and intuitive SharePoint based interface with dedicated mobile access to tasks and documents. Its graphic process designer helps the user configure and draw even the most complex business process scenarios supporting simple creation of forms and workflow steps and paths.
Key characteristics of WEBCON BPS:
- an intuitive multilingual system interface available not only through the Microsoft SharePoint Portal, but also through the mobile systems – iOS and Android
- a graphical business process editor which allows you to design a work and document flow process quickly and effectively
- an advanced OCR engine which automatically registers the scanned documents in the system and indexes their content handling of documents sent to the company via fax and email, which is particularly crucial for electronic invoice exchange with your trading partners
- easily accessible constructive reports that allow you to monitor the performance and quickly locate flow and process bottlenecks
- advanced integration capabilities providing a two-way exchange of data between company computer systems and document flows
- WEBCON Business Process Suite is a platform used by the largest Polish and international enterprises. It supports critical business processes in companies setting standards in their industries.
The examples of processes most often supported by companies using WEBCON BPS:
- cost and material invoice registration, approval and assignment flows,
- processes of payment control, registration and management of client financial parameters,
- processes connected with staff admissions and terminations,
- processes connected with granting and controlling
- access to computer systems, support of registration and handling helpdesk queries,
- support for handling B2B and B2C complaint processes
The above features make WEBCON BPS the workflow platform top choice for Microsoft SharePoint.